Many activities are needed for a mobile fleet to be properly managed. Reducing the workload means considering all people and functions involved.
OUR TOOLS TO REDUCE WORKLOAD
TEM is a software platform designed specifically to to handle all activities associated with the management of a telecom fleet (mobile, fix, data lines, and more). It includes a variety of features to simplify and automate the common tasks. We estimate that using a TEM can reduce the overall workload up to 50%.
- Sourcing: TEM provides all the necessary data to know your traffic and profiles so you can negotiate exactly what you need, and you can simulate the outcome precisely. After implementing the new contract, you can verify the expected savings.
- Order management: TEM provides workflow features to handle order/termination/etc. TEM is integrated with your systems so inventory management requires minimal activities.
- Helpdesk: a TEM acts as a central repository and can also provide a self-care portal for endusers.
- Accounting: TEM imports automatically all electronic invoices and associates the costs to each user/cost-center. Performing cost-allocation can be as simple as importing a generated file into your accounting system.
- Reporting: this is a key feature, with one click you generate and send custom reports to each user/manager. With such visibility, you can delegate many verifications and reduce the need for central controlling.
- Optimization: you benefit from the high visibility, it becomes then easy to detect and correct anomalies.
In addition to the software platform, we provide also a variety of managed services. We can take care of some/all of the above activities so you can focus on your core business.
Sourcing is an important phase where it can be well worth investing enough time and energy. But these are scarce resources in a busy business, this is where we can help and bring you years of experience with a proven track record.
Sometimes a simple software tool can provide a big help, here are some examples:
- Sourcing: build a traffic profile based on several months of electronic invoices. Therefore providing a precise and detailed view to help with negotiation. By feeding the software with the proposed tariffs, we can then simulate the outcome and compare offers.
- Accounting: if your needs don’t require the full TEM suite, you can have a simplified tool to read the electronic invoices, combine them with an inventory file, and generate a file for cost-allocation.
- Optimization: based on your very specific contract conditions, it can be difficult to analyze all your mobiles and identify what changes should be applied for each one. This is where a custom software can help because it will be tailor-made for your precise situation and requirements.