Protecting the mobile device itself is one thing, but when the information leaves the device, it travels through the wild and this is the portion we focus on.
OUR TOOLS TO INCREASE SECURITY
Interception of mobile conversations or messages is something we all heard about in the news, with keywords like Snowden, Echelon, NSA and so on. Unfortunately, it’s becoming always easier for a malicious person to use these techniques, with products on the (black) market known as GSM INTERCEPTOR or IMSI CATCHER. Here an interesting article about this topic.
Depending on your type of business, the voice conversations or messaging that your users carry over their mobile could be of high interest for your competitor or a criminal organisation. And the risk increases when this spying gets easier/cheaper.
Fortunately for you, the counter-measure is also getting easier/cheaper with the solution White Noise from Kudelski Security.
- Hardware encryption of voice and messaging, end-to-end
- 100% swiss made, no backdoor, various security levels up to military-grade
- Works on standard devices (smartphone, PC) and platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Affordable and scalable, from few devices to …..
Every organization has a LAN well structured desktop computers well managed and the traffic well controlled: any connection to the internet goes through a firewall/proxy so we can block incoming threats and also control the kind of traffic or destinations.
Today’s mobile devices are more and more like a desktop computer with the ability to access company information, however unlike the desktop computer:
- They often also keep company information so it’s easier/faster to work with
- They are used out there in the wild, where they can be lost or stolen
- The user often has administration privileges on it
- And they are connecting straight to the internet, without going through a firewall/proxy
The solution WANDERA brings a remedy to this situation:
- A client installed on the mobile device controls the applications and their data traffic
- The connection to the internet is forced through a firewall/proxy where you can define your rules
- A management platform monitors each device’s connection to identify anomalies and block risky connections